God where do You want me for this life? Is it time for me to stop searching and just be? Should I accept that I am not where I want to be but I, myself, cannot get to where I need to be? This process is forever and I am now starting to realize this.
I am not okay here but I am okay being with You so I am okay here.
I feel all of my dreams are not worth having because it is a look at what I wish to do and maybe not what You want. I'm lost at what You want because Your Word speaks all You want is me. So I trust I am enough and that all I do, although it is for You, is unnecessary.
All You want is me and all I want from You is security. My security can only be found in Your love. No one can love like You do. I am thankful for that. I am thankful that even as I stand on the shore waiting for a boat that You stand there with me simply asking "Am I enough? Do you trust Me?"
I trust You.
I trust this step I am taking is with You. I trust this next step in life may be for a longer seaons than I wish. My desire shall not trump Your will and if my heart is pure my desire will be You Lord. You are my Savior from evil, my Protector from hurt, my Comfort in pain, and my one true Love. You are ALL I am after. I seek You. When I get to the point of believing this to the core of me I will know that where I am with You doesn't matter as long as I am with You.
So send me to an island. Allow me to focus on You with no distractions. May I not be so concerned with money, a job, my car, or my future that I can't see or hear You. I am sorry I lost focus. Thank you for this moment of clarity.
If parents are my distraction please silence them. I f You are speaking through them please kill the stubborness within me so that I may hear You. If church is my distraction take it away. If that is where You are calling me, open my eyes that I may see opportunity to serve not selfish desire.
All I need is You.
May that truth burn into my heart that I never again forget. I am not lost when I am with You. Lord don't ever let me lose sight of that please.
Lord teach me to see the good in the short seasons and not wish for more. May I be grateful for that time. Father bless those that have spoken so deeply into my life over the past few months. May I never forget the truth they spoke, the hope they gave, and the encouragement they were to me. I love them so deeply.
Jesus I love You. Lord, You are my strength. You are my hope. You are my love, and I need nothing else.
> eyes wide open, Realist
No comments:
Post a Comment